Wednesday, September 24, 2014

"i'm moving in a few days."

i'm moving in a few days.
in short, The Lord placed an opportunity before me, and i had only to accept it.
i'll be a 10-15 minute walk from both wings + horns & garmentory,
and one of my best friends, Della, lives right above me in the building.
undoubtably, the day before and of will be hectic and stressful... like most moves are.
but overall i can only say that i am just tremendously grateful.
every day i am just so overwhelmed by the blessings that God has been pouring into my life.
people, opportunities, friendships, challenges...
i've struggled a ton over certain situations recently- things that i cannot make sense of.
 and i know that the only source of true joy that has given me hope and peace is from God, Himself.
when i rely on my own strength, i'm only setting myself up for failure & disappointment.
therefore, i choose to place my trust in the Lord.
He knows my struggles- and He knows exactly how to pull me through.



"On the day I called, you answered me; my strength of soul you increased"
Psalm 138:3




No comments: