Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cotte D'armes SS'13 Fashion Show

Photo Cred: last 7 photos by Lauren Nicole Foot


On Saturday evening i had the privilege of helping out backstage at the Cotte D'armes SS'13 Fashion Show in Gastown. 
My basic duties were to match the outfits and organize them in the proper order.
As for during the show, i was put in charge of calling out the model line up.
It was a really neat experience and i'd love to it again in the future.

I wish i could have stayed longer once the show finished and mingled around (there were countless well-dressed people) but this week had been non-stop crazy and i needed my bed.

Other than that, the clothing from the Cotte D'armes SS'13 collection was, of course, uh-mazing.
the denim i have from their collection is still my favorite pair in my closet. 
oh, and i desperately need me one of those amish-inspired hats for this summer. 




▲natt

No comments: